Apply for a Hackney Carriage vehicle licence
We carry out health and safety inspections in specific work sector businesses
Help for people who are, or could be, homeless
For items that can't go in your wheeled bins. Fenland centres are in March, Whittlesey and Wisbech.
Many HMOs need a licence. Find out how to apply or renew a licence
Free, confidential housing advice for residents and landlords
Housing Benefit can help you pay your rent on the property you live in if you're unemployed, on a low income or claiming benefits
Advice for tenants living in poor conditions within private rented accommodation

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page