Toggle menu


Hackney Carriage vehicles

Apply for a Hackney Carriage vehicle licence

Health and Safety

We carry out health and safety inspections in specific work sector businesses


Help for people who are, or could be, homeless

Household Recycling Centres

For items that can't go in your wheeled bins. Fenland centres are in March, Whittlesey and Wisbech.

Houses in Multiple Occupation (HMO) Licensing

Many HMOs need a licence. Find out how to apply or renew a licence

Housing Advice

Free, confidential housing advice for residents and landlords

Housing Benefit

Housing Benefit can help you pay your rent on the property you live in if you're unemployed, on a low income or claiming benefits

Housing Complaints

Advice for tenants living in poor conditions within private rented accommodation

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email