Site Alert
Due to scheduled system maintenance, our Public Access (Planning) and Modern Gov (Councillor, Committee and Meeting info) systems will be temporarily unavailable this weekend. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.


Our market towns have a variety of parks and open spaces to visit
Pay online for services provided by Fenland District Council
From July 13th, residents can make payments for Council bills and invoices at any Post Office and any local shop which provides the PayPoint service
Every premise selling or supplying alcohol needs a Personal Licence holder
How to deal with common types of pests
Make a complaint about a suspected breach of planning control
We offer a variety of equipment across over 40 play areas
A premise licence is a permanent licence for a specific location
We would like your nominations for individuals, groups and young people who are the unsung heroes and heroines in our community.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email


Print this page