Planning Policy and the Local Plan
The Fenland Local Plan (May 2014), the Cambridgeshire and Peterborough Minerals and Waste Plan (July 2021) and 'made' Neighbourhood Plans, comprise Fenland's Development Plan. Collectively, they set out policies that the Council uses to make decisions on planning applications.
Emerging Local Plan
Fenland District Council is preparing a new Local Plan. This is an important document as it will determine what the district will look like in the future and how it will become an even better place to live, work and visit.
Supplementary Planning Documents
- Developer Contributions SPD
- Infrastructure Funding Statement
- Supplementary Planning Documents, Informal Guidance and the Fenland Infrastructure Delivery Plan (IDP)
- Delivering and Protecting High Quality Environments in Fenland SPD
- Cambridgeshire Flood and Water SPD
- Policy LP4 Part B Housing - Non-allocated Sites
- Fenland Infrastructure Delivery Plan (IDP)
- Supplementary Planning Guidance (SPG)
Neighbourhood planning enables local communities to produce neighbourhood plans. These put in place planning policies which will shape future development in their area
Monitoring Reports and Land Supply
View our Annual Monitoring information and our Five Year Land Supply report
Statement of Community Involvement
The Statement of Community Involvement (SCI) sets out how the council will involve and consult with the public and wider stakeholders when planning for the future of the Fenland area
Transport Planning Guide For Local Communities
The Transport Planning Guide for Local Communities shows people how to have their say on transport planning issues.