Toggle menu



Our market towns have a variety of parks and open spaces to visit


Pay online for services provided by Fenland District Council


From July 13th, residents can make payments for Council bills and invoices at any Post Office and any local shop which provides the PayPoint service

Personal Licences

Every premise selling or supplying alcohol needs a Personal Licence holder


How to deal with common types of pests

Planning Enforcement

Make a complaint about a suspected breach of planning control

Play Areas

We offer a variety of equipment across over 40 play areas

Premises Licence

A premise licence is a permanent licence for a specific location

Pride in Fenland Awards

We want your nominations for individuals, groups and young people who are the unsung heroes of our community.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email