Transfer a Premises Licence
Transfer a premises licence
If you are looking to change the current Premises Licence Holder, possibly following the sale of the business or a new tenant in place, you will need to submit a transfer application. The new person being appointed if an individual must have the right to work in the UK.
Who can apply
The application must be made by the new Premises licence holder or their agent/representative.
The consent form must be signed by the current Premises Licence Holder.
Right to work
If applying as an individual, then the person named on the licence must have valid Right to Work documents. More details of this can be found in the legislation: The Immigration (Restrictions on Employment and Residential Accommodation) (Prescribed Requirements and Codes of Practice) and Licensing Act 2003 (Personal and Premises Licences) (Forms) Order 2021
The fee for this application is £23.
Before submitting your application, make sure you have completed the Consent to Transfer (Word doc) [32KB] form. You will need to upload this when you submit your application.
Apply to Transfer a Premises Licence
Apply online to Transfer a Premises Licence.
Download the paper application form to Transfer a Premises Licence (Word doc) [228KB] or Consent to Transfer (Word doc) [32KB] .
If you want to apply to Vary the DPS at the same time then please do the following:
- Complete the online Transfer application
- Email Licensing@fenland.gov.uk requesting a reference number as you are wishing to complete a Vary DPS application following a Transfer application.
- With your new reference number, complete the online Vary DPS application form
Change of personal details
Please tell us about changes of name or address:
- Designated Premises Supervisor - change of name or address (PDF) [22KB]
- Premises Licence Holder - change of name or address (PDF) [21KB]
Lost premises licence
Please complete the Replacement Premises Licence request (PDF) [67KB] and return it with the correct fee (Word doc) [64KB] .