The public toilets we run are open 7 days a week, 7am until 6pm. There is a 20 pence charge per use. Please note that no change is given.
Public toilets are available in:
- Chatteris - next to the Community Hub in Furrowfield Road car park, PE16 6DY. Run by Fenland District Council
- March - in the town centre, next to the Town Bridge on Broad Street, PE15 8TP. Run by Fenland District Council
- Whittlesey - outside the Market Place behind the George Hotel, PE7 2HA. Run by Fenland District Council
- Wisbech - inside Church Terrace car park near St Peter's church, PE13 1BL. Open 7am until 4.30pm. Run by Fenland District Council
- Wisbech - in the centre of Wisbech Park, Lynn Road. Run by Wisbech Town Council
If you spot a problem in one of our public toilets, please email email@example.com or call 01354 654321.