Toggle menu

Strong Winds

In the event of strong winds, do not call emergency services to report fallen trees or debris in the road.

The following numbers and online reporting links should be used instead:

Major routes (eg. A14, A1, M11)

National Highways

Ring: 0300 123 5000 or report online via the National Highways website

Minor routes - Local authorities

Cambridgeshire County Council

Ring: 0345 045 5212 or report online via the county council website

Peterborough City Council

Ring: 01733 747474 or report online via the Peterborough City Council website

If storm-force winds are forecast, please ensure items in your garden are moved into a shed or garage or secured down if they could be swept away.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email