Toggle menu

If you can't provide a signature (waiver application)

If you can't provide a signature, or it is inconsistent, you can apply for a waiver application

Somebody can apply on your behalf e.g spouse, partner, family, friend.

If accepted, you won't need to provide a signature on any postal vote, proxy vote application or postal vote identifier.

Please contact the Elections team to request a waiver application form.

  • By email:
  • By phone: 01354 654321

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email