Local Government Transparency Code
Information required under the Local Government Transparency Code 2015
The Local Government Transparency Code outlines the minimum data and information that all Local Authorities must publish, the frequency it must be published and how it should be published. This information can be found below:
- Contracts, Orders and Spends over £5,000
- Payments over £500 and Credit Card transactions
- Payment of Invoices
- This is outlined in Section 30 Employees Remuneration in our Statement of Accounts.
- Local Authority Land
- Anti-Fraud and Corruption Policy
- Non Domestic Business Rates
We do not have an externalised waste collection contract as this service is provided in-house by our Environmental Services team.