Toggle menu

Disabled Facilities Grants

Adaptions to help you stay living independently at home

A Disabled Facilities Grant may help you (or someone living with you) to stay living independently at home.

It can help pay for adaptions such as:

  • level access showers
  • stairlifts
  • ramps
  • hoists

You may be eligible for a grant if:

  • you are a homeowner
  • you have a disability
  • someone living with you is disabled
  • you meet the 'means tested' criteria

How to apply

You need to arrange an assessment with an Occupational Therapist. Please call Cambridgeshire Direct on 0345 045 5202. They will visit you at home for a needs assessment.

We will then look at their report. If we can help, we'll send your details to the Care and Repair Agency. They will manage the whole process for you.

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email