Toggle menu

Site Alert: System Maintenance

Due to scheduled system maintenance, a number of our systems including Public Access (planning) and Modern Gov (Councillor, Committee and Meeting info), will be intermittently unavailable between 1pm and 6pm on Saturday 23rd September. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Cooling Towers

If you control non-domestic premises you must notify us of any cooling tower or evaporative condenser ('notifiable devices') on the premises

You must notify us in writing - either by email or by completing a  Cooling Tower Notification Form (Word doc) [67KB] . Please email the form to 

If you make any changes to the notification, you must tell us within one month of the change. Please tell us as soon as possible if the devices ceases to be a notifiable device. 

We maintain a register of local cooling towers. This can be downloaded from the right of the page. 

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email