We aim to provide safe and clean bus shelters for the public to use
We manage the following bus shelters:
- High Street (opposite number 61) - Chatteris
- East Park Street (opposite number 8 and the police station) - Chatteris
- North and South Green - Coates
- Eastrea Road (on the junction of Wype Road and opposite number 271) - Eastrea
- Broad Street (outside Barclays Bank and Superdrug) - March
- Feldale Place - Whittlesey
- Kings Dyke (North and South on A605) - Whittlesey
- Peterborough Road (opposite Crossway Hand) - Whittlesey
- Kirkgate Street - Wisbech
- Lynn Road (on the junction of Walton Road) - Wisbech
- Mount Pleasant - Wisbech
- Norwich Road (near Mount Drive and opposite Lerowe Road) - Wisbech
- St Michaels Avenue - Wisbech
Some shelters are owned and managed by Town and Parish councils.
Report a problem
If you spot a problem with one of our bus shelters, please report it online or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each shelter has an information plaque with a reference number. Please quote this when contacting us.
We aim to resolve issues within 10 working days.
Cambridgeshire County Council are the Highway Authority. They are responsible for road and footpath safety standards. Their permission is needed before a new shelter can be installed if within the public highway.