Toggle menu

Site Alert: System Maintenance

Due to scheduled system maintenance, a number of our systems including Public Access (planning) and Modern Gov (Councillor, Committee and Meeting info), will be intermittently unavailable between 1pm and 6pm on Saturday 23rd September. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Building Control

Building regulations are minimum standards for design, construction and alterations. CNC delivers our building control service on our behalf

Most building projects need to comply with building regulations. Types of projects include internal alterations, extensions and new builds. 

The majority of building work needs building regulations approval and planning permission. These are two different things - you need to apply separately for each.

We deliver our Building Control services as part of CNC Building Control. This is a partnership between ourselves, South Norfolk Council, Broadland District Council, Norwich City Council and King's Lynn and West Norfolk Borough Council.

Contact CNC

Please contact CNC directly for all building control enquiries. You can:

Their offices are based at The Boathouse Business Centre, 1 Harbour Square, Wisbech, Cambs, PE13 3BH. 

Share this page

Share on Facebook Share on Twitter Share by email