Local Transport Services
Find out about how you can travel around Fenland and surrounding areas by train, bus, taxi and community transport
To find out the most up to date travel information, please visit the relevant operator website.
Bus service information
- The main bus operator in Fenland is Stagecoach
- The Excel Bus Service (Norwich to Peterborough) is operated by First Group
- The Wisbech Tesco Bus (Service 68) is operated by FACT
- Service 60 (Three Holes) is operated by West Norfolk Community Transport
For all bus route information, including operator details, please visit Cambridgeshire County Council Bus Timetables.
Rail service information
There are three railway stations in Fenland - Manea, March and Whittlesea.
- Cross Country operates services between Birmingham and Stansted Airport
- East Midlands Railway operates services between Nottingham and Norwich
- Greater Anglia operates services between Peterborough and Ipswich
For all rail route information, including operator details, please visit National Rail.
For local Taxi contact details up to 2015, please view the (pages 8 and 9).
We also provide taxi ranks for the use of Fenland licensed Hackney Carriage vehicles at:
- March - two in the centre island of Broad Street for use at all times, one on the Market Place for use between 18:00 - 04:00.
- Wisbech - ten ranks at the Horsefair
- Whittlesey - two ranks on the Market Place