Local Transport Services
Find out about how you can travel around Fenland and surrounding areas by train, bus, taxi and community transport
To find out the most up to date travel information, please visit the relevant operator website.
Bus service information
- Various services to Manea, Wisbech, Long Sutton, Peterborough, Holbeach Drove, Ramsey, Whittlesey and March are operated by Stagecoach
- The Excel Bus Service (Norwich to Peterborough) is operated by First Group
- Service 68 (Wisbech) and Service 33a (March) and Chatteris Runner are operated by FACT
- Service 60 (Three Holes) is operated by Go To Town
- Services 302, 305 and Ely Zipper 2 (Chatteris) are operated by Dews Coaches
- Service 46 (Kings Lynn - Wisbech) is operated by Lynx
- Service W2 (Wisbech) is operated by D&H Harrod Coaches
- Service 8X (Cottenham) is operated by Stephensons
- Service 43a (Sutton St James) is operated by Fowlers Travel
For all bus route information, including operator details, please visit the Cambridgeshire & Peterborough Combined Authority website.
Rail service information
There are three railway stations in Fenland - Manea, March and Whittlesea.
- Cross Country operates services between Birmingham and Stansted Airport
- East Midlands Railway operates services between Nottingham and Norwich
- Greater Anglia operates services between Peterborough and Ipswich
For all rail route information, including operator details, please visit National Rail.
For local taxi contact details up to December 2022, please visit our Find a Taxi page.
We provide taxi ranks for the use of Fenland licensed Hackney Carriage vehicles at:
- March - four on the southbound side of Broad Street for use at all times, three on the Market Place and two on High Street for use between 18:00 - 06:00.
- Wisbech - six at the Horsefair and four on East Street for use at all times, two at Church Terrace for use between 19:00 - 06:00.
- Whittlesey - two ranks on the Market Place
Please note: FHSF and MATS highway works on Broad Street and Market Place (March) will affect taxi ranks in these locations from early 2023. See the March Future High Streets Fund page for current details.