Skip Navigation

Housing Complaint

If you live in private rented accommodation and are unhappy with the condition of your home, the Council may be able to help.

Housing complaint

Before you make a complaint, please make sure that you have read our guidance about private rented accommodation. 

Before the Council can get involved, you need to have:

  • already complained to your landlord or agent in writing
  • given them a reasonable time for them to respond (and fix the problem)
  • read the terms of your Tenancy Agreement  - this explains what your landlord is responsible for repairing.
iCM Form
  1. Your details
  2. Address
  3. Your complaint