Skip Navigation

Report a problem in our Parks and Open Spaces

  1. Data protection
    1. Fenland District Council will use the information you give on this form to process your request for service. In certain cases, your data will be shared with our trusted partners (third parties) to fulfil your request. Your information will be stored securely in accordance with our privacy and data retention policies. Please visit for more information.
  2. Parks and Open Spaces
    1. Fenland District Council can only assist with land that belongs to them.

      If you're in doubt as to who owns the land please call our telephone contact centre on 01354 654321.