Skip Navigation

Individual Electoral Registration (IER)

Under IER, each person is responsible for registering themselves to vote.


Please complete this form if you need to:

  • Change your name or address
  • Make a new registration
  • Tell us you are no longer a resident in Fenland
  • Let us know you are over 75, and no longer eligible for jury service
  • Register for a proxy or postal vote
  • Access a Household Enquiry Form (providing information on who lives in a property)
  • Make an enquiry about the electoral roll, or a general enquiry about IER
  • Opt in or opt out of the register

More information can be found on our Elections and Electoral Registration pages

iCM Form
  1. Individual Elector Registration