Skip Navigation

Breach of planning control (planning enforcement)

  1. Contact Details
  2. Your address
  3. Your comment
    1. Please be as specific as possible as we will need to check the planning history of the property.
    2. For example: the works that are in progress or the nature of the change of use. It would help if you could explain how long the change of works have been in progress, or when it happened.