This is a non FDC vacancy
Breckland Council - 37 hours permanent
Grade 10 £18,895 - £24,234
We are seeking a self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic candidate to join our hard-working Enforcement Team. Your role would be to pro-actively contact Council Tax or Business Rates debtors to negotiate arrangement for payment, update the case management system and deal with customer enquiries received by telephone or other means of communication. We are seeking a team player, who understands the importance of confidentiality, can demonstrate first class service skills especially when communicating in difficult situations, preferably with knowledge of Debt Recovery, although full training will be provided. A good general education and experience of MS Office is essential for this role.
Requirements of the roles:
· Great communication skills - written and verbal
· Team player and can work on own initiative
· Dealing with telephone contact from the public
· Excellent customer service skills
· Ability to update computer systems accurately
· Being in a dynamic and fast moving office environment
· Liaison with other departments and other Government Agencies
· Ability to work from home where necessary
· Able to travel to the Thetford Office and able to work from home as e-training will be offered where appropriate
And above all enthusiasm!
What we offer in return:
· Competitive starting salary £18,895 (award pending)
· Career development opportunities
· Full training
· Flexible working
· Free car parking
· Local Government Pension Scheme
Email your completed application form to email@example.com today - don't miss out, we'd love to hear from you!
During this current recruitment period, ARP have a flexible approach to recruitment including telephone and video interviewing, online induction and blended training and therefore candidates need to be able to work in the office and from home. Personal data from the application process will be shared with ARP and host/employing authority.