Skip Navigation


  • Tattooing and skin piercing

    You must register yourself and your premises if you want to offer tattooing, semi-permanent skin colouring, cosmetic piercing, electrolysis or acupuncture.

  • Taxi Licensing

    Apply for a taxi driver, vehicle or private hire operator licence

  • Temporary Event Notices

    You will need to apply for a Temporary Event Notice if you want to carry out a one-off licensable activity in unlicensed premises.

  • Tidy Fenland

    Information about our Tidy Fenland Project, how it will affect you and its enforcement in Fenland.

  • Toilets

    Information about public toilets in our market towns, opening hours, and how to report a problem.

  • Trade Waste and Recycling

    If you're a business, school, charity or community group you are creating non-domestic waste which is not removed for free. Find out how to get the right disposal arrangements in place.

  • Trains

    Information about Fenland's railway stations and works to improve local services.

  • Traveller site pitch

    Apply online for a traveller site pitch on a site managed by Fenland District Council.

  • Tree works

    Find out about how to proceed with works to trees.

  • Trees and Hedges

    Advice about common queries including tree works, conservation areas and overhanging trees and hedges.

  • Twinning

    We have twinning links with Sunshine Coast in Australia and Stadt Nettetal in Germany.

  • Tydd St Giles Parish Council

    Contact details for Tydd St Giles Parish Council.

  • Visit Fenland