Skip Navigation


Air, Land, Water and advice on how to tackle other types of pollution.


Pollution can affect our health and local environment in a number of different ways. This section provides advice on how to deal with the most common types of pollution.

Noise nuisance (such as barking dogs and loud music) is classed as air pollution. Find out more about how the Council can help.

Commercial Waste and road spillages is dealt with by Cambridgeshire County Council. Trade and Commercial waste must be packed in suitable containers so that it cannot fall out, blow away or escape in a way that could cause pollution or harm to anyone.

You can also report environmental pollution through the Environment Agency.

If you need any further advice, contact the Council by emailing or call 01354 654321.