Skip Navigation


  • Garden Waste Service (Brown Bin)

    You need to subscribe to our garden waste service if you want your brown bin emptying.

  • Golden Age

    Our popular Fenland Golden Age events provide residents with a range of useful information and practical advice. We work with a range of partners to provide energy advice, benefits information, sports advice and more for the over 60's.

  • Gorefield Parish Council

    Contact details for Gorefield Parish Council.

  • Graffiti

    We will remove graffiti on public property. Graffiti removal on private property is the responsibility of the owner, but the Council can remove this for a fee.

  • Grants and Funding

    Interested in improving the look of derelict buildings? Want to run a project in your local area that will benefit the community? Do you want to run a project that will provide an environmental benefit? There might be some money available to help you do this.

  • Grass cutting

    Find out when the grass will next be cut in your local area.

  • Green Bin (household waste)

    For non-recyclable waste that can't go in your blue and brown bin, including food waste.